Ben: “In my time working for the state government, my job sent me to 46 cities in 11 years. I lived in villages with eight people, rural farming communities, college towns. I was sent to every corner of Indiana…and then I came here. And I realized that this whole time, I was just wandering around…
Parks And Recreation: Ben Wyatt & Leslie Knope: Season 2: before they startdd dating
S6 Ep20, Moving Up
Sometimes you have to make the hardest climb to see the most beautiful sunrise. I read that once on an old lady’s decorative pillow. But it is really how I feel today. I’ve climbed a very weird and rocky mountain. And it was a pain in the ass and my legs are tired and I’m starving. But the sun is rising over a sea of love and waffles and possibility. So I’m just going to relax and take a deep breath and enjoy this view for as long as I possibly can.
AOOEOAORKWKEIEKSNFK THEY KISSED AND NOW MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. BEN AND LESLIE FOR LIFE.
Leslie and Ben will have to do the “taking your kid to college for the first time” thing three times in one year (given that all three triplets go to college) and Leslie will cry every time.
- Ben: Leslie, you did an amazing job on these Hogwarts acceptance letters.
- Leslie: What letters?
- Ben: The three the triplets just got in the mail. They are so real looking. They are going to love these!
- Leslie: Wow I wish I had thought of that. Our kids turned 11 today and I didn't think of that? I should burn down more parks so I have more time for stuff like this.
- Ben: I'm not going to bother to ask again about your comments about burning down parks.
- Leslie: As well you shouldn't
- Ben: But if you didn't, who sent these?
- Leslie: Maybe all the owls that are in our front yard. Holy crap, there are three owls in our front yard. Owls, Ben! Can we keep them? Owls!
- Glasses: Dad, I accidentally set the garage on fire, but don't worry Girl put it out.
- Ben: You set the garage on fire?
- Leslie: How did Girl put the fire out?
- The Other One: She waved her hands or something. She did whatever thing Glasses did to set it on fire.
- Ben: Glasses set the garage on fire by waving his hands?
- The Other One: Or just thinking about it. Sometimes I can make things fly if I just think about it. Like this.. *A tea cup flies around the room and into the wall*
- Leslie: Ben, I think our children are wizards.
- Ben: Good lord.
omg ben and leslie are so friggin cute before they start dating
I want Mark to come back, and he and Ben meet and Ben just gets flat out jealous of him.
I second this.